About Bacellar Inc.
Bacellar Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in fast-growing tech-based companies. Bacellar helps companies capture the entire value creation potential arising from disruptive new business opportunities. We offer a unique combination of results-driven executive leadership and strategic thinking.
What We Do Best
We help companies facing critical business transitions. We take part in the scaling up execution challenges. Bacellar levers experience and a highly analytical and strategic approach to business to achieve high impact transformations leading to exponential growth. .
What We Deliver
Value-added Professional Business Services
- Fresh, 360 degree outside perspective on business challenges focused at exponential growth
- Immediate deployment of sophisticated business management skills to support the marketing plans and sales targets
- Understanding and management of key stakeholder expectations
- Adherence to agreed metrics, targets and objectives
- Increase in startup valuations from previous rounds of funding
- Reduce time and effort devoted to fundraising activities
- Better risk management – reduce perceived risk to the startup
- Higher valuation – improvement in overall performance
- Increas ed survival rate – reduce overall uncertainties around business plans
Who is José Bacellar?
Executive Leadership – Business Transformation Expert
José Bacellar is a results-driven executive with over twenty-five years of experience, with a background as a strategy consultant and as a C-Suite executive at large and medium-sized companies. He is also a McKinsey alumnus.
José Bacellar has been a founding partner and business leader at many high-tech ventures.
- Head of Corporate Business Development for a Canadian Neurotech and Brain Training company
- Chief Revenue Officer – Interim CRO for a Canadian Internet survey technology company
- Corporate Business Development Leader for a Canadian-based global player in pharmaceuticals and fine chemicals
- International Expansion Advisor
- U.S.-based generic pharmaceutical group
- U.S.-based biopharmaceutical startup
- Canadian-based telco-billing software systems integration company
- Veterinary pharma products company – CEO
- Large publicly-traded household consumer goods company – CEO
- Management consulting and marketing research boutique – Founder and Managing Director
- Internet incubator/fund for B2B/B2C Internet startups – Partner and Brazil Country Manager
- Fine chemicals pharmaceutical manufacturer – Co-Founder and Marketing Leader – CMO
- Biotech venture – Co-Founder, Chief Marketing Officer and Business Development Leader